Industrial production of this versatile building material was started in 1929 and it has been produced and used for building construction ever since. First in Europe and now world-wide.
Here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Lightweight Construction Company (LCC-Siporex) a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company, was established in 1976 and has been producing Siporex Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) material at our plant in the Second Industrial Estate, AlKharj Road. With our continued expansion of additional manufacturing plant to sustain the growing demand, our current total production capacity has intensified to about 350,000 cubic meters of Siporex AAC products per year.
After more than Forty years and having used by several thousands of projects, LCC Siporex became the leading supplier of this truly amazing material not only within the kingdom but also to GCC countries, Yemen, Jordan, Sudan, Ethiopia and as far away as Djibouti, Taiwan and Japan.
Builders, engineers, architects and contractors not only appreciate the excellent properties of Siporex, but also energy-saving and pollution-free techniques used in its production. In fact, Siporex manufacturing process produces neither polluting waste gases nor dangerous residues and there is no waste of costly raw materials.
- Employing creative and competent people and working with quality suppliers.
- Providing the best value and services to our customers.
- Becoming an industry leader in operational efficiency.
- Focusing our resources on relevant growth sectors of the Saudi economy and attaining leadership status by developing scalable and profitable businesses.
- Enhancing our employees’ quality of life.
- To Excel in providing best-in-class solutions and quality product and services for our customers, and value growth for our stakeholders.
- People: To attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees, empower them and offer them challenging career paths in a healthy work environment.
- Efficiency: To allocate resources in the most effective manner, avoiding wastage, and achieving optimal returns.
- Customer Focus: To exceed customer expectations by continuously delivering to them the most relevant products and best service levels.
- Respect & Fairness: To deal with customers, partners, employees, and authorities with the highest levels of integrity and respect, displaying fairness in all our interactions.
- Quality: To maintain the highest levels of quality throughout our organization, and with all external stakeholders.
- Society: To operate in a socially responsible manner.